Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome once more to The Gamer Complex. Your most gracious hosts Justin Rubio, The Mike Mitchell, and Mr. Devon Snethen have returned for a special weekly episode! Let us entertain your senses while we run down the week’s biggest gaming stories. On the agenda today:
- Who loves publicity more than the iPhone 5?
- What’s just like the Xbox summer of arcade, but not as good?
- Are you excited to get your hands on a PS Vita this holiday? Too bad!
- How many digital distribution platforms can the PC possibly have? GameFly is excited to find out.
- Do you own anything with the word ‘scrolls’ in it? If so, litigation is already processing.
All this and more answered inside this week’s exciting episode of The Gamer Complex!
As a special bonus, IGN’s very own Greg Miller makes a quick cameo and leaves some words of wisdom along the way.
Remember, you can send your questions into TheGamerComplex@ItsTheLingo.com. Be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes for a timely automatic delivery. And let us not forget, big thanks to DJ Rated R for his exquisite handcrafted podcast intro.