Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome again to another thrilling episode of The Gamer Complex! Your charming hosts Justin Rubio, ‘The’ Mike Mitchell, and Devon Snethen are here to make you laugh and cry as we take you on a journey through the week’s biggest gaming stories. Keep an ear out for a cameo appearance from Justin’s 3-week old daughter.
On the agenda this week:
- Did Chinese pirates beat Apple to the iPhone 5?
- Where were you the day Nintendo died?
- Did R2D2 lose some weight?
- Wait, Sony didn’t already own Sucker Punch?
- Can putting Scorpion in a hellish furnace really be considered a fatality?
- Borderlands 2: it’s not a question!
- How Insanely Twisted is this Shadow Planet, anyway?
All this and more in this exciting episode of The Gamer Complex!
Remember, you can send your questions into TheGamerComplex@ItsTheLingo.com. Be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes for a timely automatic delivery. And let us not forget, big thanks to DJ Rated R for his exquisite handcrafted podcast intro.